Specialist insurance for coaches, clubs and organisations

Sports insurance for coaches, clubs and organisations underwritten by Hiscox

Why does your Club/Association need Insurance?

Insurance is a vital component which can provide protection should a third party, employee or member of the public be injured or property damaged.

Public/Products Liability covers the legal liability of your club/association, its officers, committee and other bona fide members whilst engaging in club/association activities

Employers Liability is required for bar staff, cleaners, ground staff, persons under work experience, voluntary helpers whether or not gainfully employed by your club/association

Should you require further advice please contact the IntoSport team on 0113 391 1191

Why choose us?

IntoSport are specialists in sport Insurance insuring thousands of individual coaches, clubs, franchises and governing bodies throughout the UK. We offer professional advice and with over 25 years experience dealing with many different sports, we understand what you need.

Below are some of the types of policies we offer:

  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Personal Accident
  • Directors & Officers
  • Legal expenses
  • Property damage


We answer many of the most frequent questions in our FAQs page but if you can find the answer you’re looking for there, please feel free to use any of the channels in the Contact Us page.

Contact us